Latest update: ……….. 2017
The Website is registered to the name of and is operated and maintained by Kazak BG EOOD, sole ownership limited liability company with registered seat and management address at 9, Charles Darwin Street, fl.2, ap.2, Iztok living quarters, Izgrev municipal region, Sofia 1113, registered in the Company Register with the Registry Agency under uniform ID code 203044609 (hereinafter referred to as “Kazak BG”, “the Company” or “We”).
- Website Users could be legal entities and natural persons, who have full legal capacity and are 18 years of age and fall within one of the following categories:
- Non-registered Users;
- Registered Users
- All of the users of the Website, whether they are registered or not, have access to the following services:
- review of the design of the wallpapers in catalogue, available on the Website;
- consultations on the choice of Products available in the Online shop of the Company;
- other services that may be available on the Website at the Company’s sole discretion.
- Registered Users have access to the following additional services:
- sending of requests and orders, as well as purchasing of Products from the Online Shop of the Company, available on the Website, in compliance with the General Terms and Conditions on Distance Selling;
- storage of client’s information- possibility for faster and easier finalizing of the process of ordering of Products from the Online Shop. Thus, the User would not have to fill in his/her personal data several times (name, delivery address);
- possibility for review of the User’s activities – possibility for the Users to receive detailed information on their previous Orders from the Online Shop;
- possibility for tracking the performance of the Order.
- Registration on the Website is free.
- Registration is made directly through the Website. For this purpose, the User shall click on the button “Registration” and specify his/her electronic address and password for access (“Login Data”). Then the user should click the button “Register” in order to submit the data specified in the registration procedure.
- Users will be able to correct and supplement the data in their profile at any time, where they should specify the mandatory information required upon sending a request and purchasing of a Product.
- In order to facilitate the Users, at the Company’s discretion, the Website may provide for registration through Facebook, Twitter and other similar social networks or third-party applications. In this case the User allows the Website to access and exchange data with the registered profile in the respective application and to use his/her e-mail, name, username, profile picture, sex, place of residence, date of birth and any other information submitted by the user in his/her profile in the application, which is publicly available. If necessary, the User shall submit any other information that could be required for the registration, the publicly available information in his/her profile in the respective application is insufficient.
- After finishing the registration process, every User could sign in his/her profile by clicking on the button “Sign in”.
- Your profile on the Website shall be created by the Company on the grounds of the information provided by you upon registration and/or the information we have obtained upon access to your profile in Facebook, Twitter or third-party application. The Company is not responsible for the punctuality and truthfulness of the registration information you have provided.
- Every User shall ensure the security of his/her Login Data, shall treat them as confidential and shall not disclose them to third parties. You are responsible for any actions, performed through your profile, including purchases of Products from the Online Shop, whether you have approved them or not. In case the Login Data are lost or stolen or upon their unauthorized use, you shall immediately inform the Company. The Company is not responsible for any incurred damages and lost profits, resulting from stolen or lost Login Data or unauthorized access to your profile.
- Any Registered User may delete his/her registration using the relevant request form for deletion of user registration. The Company shall delete the registration of the User within 7 (seven) calendar days. The deletion of the user registration removes user data from the Website, but the Company shall keep the information about the sales from the Online Shop of the Company as per the requirements of the tax legislation and other applicable laws.
- WEBSITE ACCEPTABLE USE TERMS
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose or with the result of harming or attempting to harm the Company, other Users or any third party;
- to transmit, publish on the Website or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorized commercial, advertising or promotional materials, unsolicited messages, spam, junk mail or any other form of similar solicitation, flood, as well as for obtaining access to other User’s resources, including theft of Login Data, hacks, actions that could be qualified as industrial espionage or sabotage;
- to upload on the Website and to knowingly transmit, send or publish any materials containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, spyware, denial-of-service attacks, keystroke loggers, adware, IP spoofing and any other harmful programs or malwares, designed to adversely affect the operation of the Website or the services on it or the normal operation of other Users;
- You also agree that you:
- shall not make unauthorized access and shall not interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website or its content;
- servers, equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- databases, connected to the Site;
- the services, available on the Website;
- any software used for the operation/protection of the Website; or
- equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party.
- shall not take actions to deactivate, damage or interfere with the measures, used by the Company or third party to protect the Site, services and materials, offered on the Website, as well as the servers, systems or any other equipment related thereto;
- shall not use any technical devices, scripts, programming language, software or other methods to interfere with the normal operation of the Website or the work of other Users and shall not make attempts to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or representing a part/ segment or module of the Website;
- shall not reproduce or disseminate fully or partially the design and/or the content of the Website without the prior written consent of the Company and shall not use, change or publish it for any commercial purposes, nor shall you use it to create derivative works from it;
- shall not retrieve information from the Website, using bots, spiders, crawlers or any other manual or technical devices;
- upon registration on the Website, shall use accurate, true and correct information for you and shall timely update the published information;
- shall not publish, send or transmit materials which are illegal, threatening, untrue, misleading, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, slanderous, insulting, disgraceful, pornographic, uncensored or materials which incite to violence or other illegal or immoral actions or which infringe the honor and dignity of other Users or the good name and the reputation of the Company;
- shall not publish, send or transmit materials, which infringe copyright and neighboring rights, rights to trademarks and other intellectual property rights, as well as the right privacy or other third-party rights or which infringe applicable law;
- shall not publish, send or transmit third party’s personal data without their consent;
- shall not register more than one profile or register a profile using third party’s personal data and shall not impersonate someone else, using his/her Login Data.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Website and its content, including but not limited to trademarks, text, design, structure, software, including back-end code, pictures, illustrations, graphics, sound, belong to and are property of the Company and/or its partners, clients and the Users who have published them voluntarily, and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, according to the Bulgarian law and the respective international conventions, where their unauthorized use is illegal and leads to civil, administrative or criminal liability.
- You shall not change, alter or delete any materials, trademarks or other proprietary notices or any part of the contents of the Website or the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you shall not, without the Company’s consent, use, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast any illustrations, photographs, video, audio or graphic materials.
- Without the Company’s consent, you are authorized to use, view, download, copy, reproduce or print textual or graphic content of the Website provided that it is for your own legitimate personal and non-commercial use only.
- WEBSITE ACCESS
- The User shall provide on his/her own account the necessary resources (computer equipment, connection to the Internet, software, etc.), necessary for access to the Website.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw or change the services, available on the Website, as well as to suspend or restrict the access thereto, without a prior warning. We shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. The access to the Website could be temporary suspended without prior notice in case of damage to the system, prevention, maintenance or repair or for other reasons that are beyond the Company’s control.
- We aim to update the Website regularly and we may change its content at any time, including to edit the whole information (including but not limited to the catalogue with wallpaper designs), published on the Website.
- HYPERLINKS TO THE WEBSITE
- Your websites may link to our home page, provided that you do so in a way that does not damage or take advantage of our reputation and does not damage our copyrights or other intellectual property rights. Such links may not suggest any form of association, relations, approval, license or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish hyperlinks to the Website from any website that is not owned by you or from a website you are not entitled to operate or to publish on it.
- You may not create a hyperlink to any part of the Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw at any time linking permission.
- RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY
- immediate, temporary or permanent suspension of your access to the Website and the available services, including the purchasing of Products from the Company’s Online Shop;
- immediate, temporary blocking or permanent deletion of your profile;
- if applicable, immediate, temporary or permanent editing/removal of any posting, comments or other materials uploaded, sent or published by you or through your profile on the Website;
- disclosure of certain actions of yours to the respective law enforcement authorities;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage incurred in connection with the access to the Website or in connection with the use or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials published on it, even if that loss or damage was foreseeable by us, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention, unless it arises from our wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
- We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws any contractual and tortious liability for any loss or damage, caused to the software, hardware and the User’s data by errors, computer viruses, denial-of-service attack, other malicious codes or harmful components resulting from using the Website and from downloading of materials, published on it or on a website connected to it.
- The Website and the materials on the Website are provided on an “as is” and an “as available” basis and (to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws) we make no and exclude all explicit or implied warranties and representations of any kind.
- The Company shall not be liable if you cannot use any of the services available on the Website, including the Online Shop, because of inaccurate, untrue or incomplete information or if you have not updated it.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Company reserves the right to make subsequent changes, to modify, alter, move or delete parts of the Website or to add to parts/modules/ segments thereto, as well as to activate, change or deactivate services at any time with or without notice.
- ONLINE SHOP
Before making purchases from the Online Shop, available on the Website, please read our general terms and Conditions on Distance Selling, available here: ……….[please specify a link]
- PERSONAL DATA
Thank you for visiting this Website!