Политика за поверителностПолитика за поверителност
Last updated: ……….. 2017
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy, please feel free to contact us at tel.: 088 55 26 30, or at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise explicitly specified, the words and expressions written in capital letters in this Policy shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the General Terms and Conditions on Distance Selling from the Online Shop of the Website.
When you order or purchase Products from our Online Shop, the processing of your Personal Data will be necessary for the performance of the contract for the purchase of the Products, to which you are a party, and/or for taking the steps at your request prior to entering into the contract in question, and this will be the legal basis for the processing of Personal Data. In the other cases (for example, upon registration in the Website) the legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data is your consent, which you give after reading this Policy and using the mechanisms available at the Website (ticking a checkbox). In these cases, you can withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice the lawfulness of the processing based on your previously granted consent, before being withdrawn.
In some cases, the processing of Personal Data by the Company may be necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject, deriving from the tax legislation, the legislation regarding measures against money laundering, etc.
The Personal Data which the Company collects about you, will be stored until you have a user profile on the Website, or respectively, until the contract regarding the purchase of Products from the Online Shop is duly fulfilled. After that moment, Personal data may be stored only if compliance with the requirements of the tax legislation and/or other applicable laws is necessary.
- TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE COMPANY
We can collect and process the following Personal Data regarding you:
- information, which you provide or update, when you are filling registration forms/ fields/ forms on the Website (names, address, telephone/fax, email address, etc.). This includes information, entered by you upon registration for using of the Website, upon purchasing of Products from the Online Shop, as well as publicly available information, which we receive including but not limited to the case where you connect your profile on the Website to your Facebook/Twitter profile or other social network profile/ third-party application, as far as the Website provides for such technical options;
- information, which you provide when you report an issue on the Website, submit a signal regarding another user of the Website or contact us for another reason. If you contact us, we could keep a records of the correspondence in order to resolve the problem;
- additional information on visits to the Website, including but not limited to, date and time of the visit, visited webpages, IP address, used hardware and software, traffic data, location data and other used communication data and resources.
- INTERACTIVE THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS
At the discretion of the Company, the Website may include applications, offered by other providers, like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Functions such as, without limitation “Like” and “Share” may be suggested to you, in which case the provider of that function may connect the data that he collects about you with your profile in his application. In this way, the information in your Website profile may become available to the provider of the respective application, to other Users and friends of yours in the respective application.
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company may process Personal Data for the following purposes:
- creating your profile on the Website upon your registration;
- provision of access to the Website or parts/ segments/ modules thereof and of the possibility to use the available services and functions (or a part of them);
- execution and performance of a contract for the purchase of Products from the Online Shop;
- communication with you in relation to a signal submitted by you regarding another user of the Website, or regarding an issue with the Website which you have reported, or if you have contacted us regarding another matter (for example – to request additional information for a service, available on the Website) ;
- personalization of your experience when visiting the Website, thereby allowing you to fully benefit from the available services;
- for compliance with legal obligations of the Company (for example, deriving from the Measures against Money Laundering Act, the tax legislation, etc.).
- for the purposes of direct marketing and advertising of products and services of the Company, where you can receive from us messages by post, by e-mail, by telephone or by fax (depending on the information provided by you). You are entitled to object against the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing, as specified below in Section “Your Rights”. In case you have made such an objection, the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing would be terminated.
Sometimes the Website might contain links/hyperlinks to other websites. The Company does not hold any responsibility for the privacy policies or the content of such websites and we advise you to review their privacy policies.
- YOUR RIGHTS
In relation with the processing of Personal Data concerning you, you have the following rights that you can exercise by sending an application to the address of the Company, indicated above, or electronically to the following e-mail address: email@example.com:
- right of access to the Personal Data regarding you, in particular to obtain confirmation by the Company whether your Personal Data is being processed, and where that is the case, access to the data and the following information:
- information about the purposes of such processing, the categories of Personal Data, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom Personal Data regarding you have been or will be disclosed;
- where possible the envisaged period for which your Personal Data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the Personal data are not collected from you, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision making, including profiling, and at least in those cases, essential information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing;
- right to request from the Company erasure, rectification or restriction of the processing of your Personal Data or to object against the processing of Personal Data in cases provided by the law;
- right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. In this case, you may send a an electronic message containing the following sample text: “I do not want my Personal Data to be used for direct marketing purposes” to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- right to object to the disclosure of your Personal Data for the first time to third parties or to the use of your Personal Data on behalf of such third parties for the purposes of direct marketing, where you will be informed before such disclosure/use;
- (applicable as of May 25th, 2018) right to portability of your Personal Data, i.e. the right to receive Personal Data concerning you and which you have provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance by the Company, where:
- the processing is based on your consent or the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract in which, you are a party; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means;
- (applicable as of May 25th, 2018) in exercising your right to data portability, described above, you have the right to have your Personal Data directly transmitted by the Company to another controller, where technically feasible.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
It’s possible that your Personal Data may be disclosed to the following third parties, namely:
- providers of courier services, including, but not limited to: ………… [please specify];
- providers of accounting services, including, but not limited to: ………… [please specify].
- FINAL PROVISIONS
The current Policy is accessible here: ………… [please specify].
The Company reserves its right to amend and/or supplement the current Policy at any time, where the date of the latest update will be specified at the beginning of the document. The changes take effect immediately after their publishing on the Website, unless otherwise provided in the updated version of the Policy.